Skip navigation
hunter181
Currently Being Moderated

no original with before and after

Feb 12, 2013 8:39 AM

PSE 11 on a mac. Before and after only showing the most recently edited version of my work. Not the original photo. Help

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 12, 2013 8:48 AM   in reply to hunter181

Are you saying that when you go into the Quick fix, the before view changes to show your image prior to the last step or that somehow you don't ever see the photo as it was when you opened it?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 12, 2013 8:48 AM   in reply to Barbara B.

Oh, and is this only quick fix, only in guided, or in both?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 12, 2013 11:29 AM   in reply to hunter181

Sorry, but I'm still not sure I see what the problem is. When you enter QF or Guided, you will see the condition of your photo at that moment. If you've done editing in expert mode, for example--say you used Correct Color Cast--you'll see your photo just as it is at this moment, with the color cast corrected. Are you saying that when you make a change in quick fix, the before photo is changing to show what you did so that it looks just like the After view? If so, quit the editor and then restart it while holding down command+shift+option. Keep the keys down till you see a window asking if you want to delete the settings file. You do.

Or do you mean that in a previous editing session you had  edited a photo and saved the changes, but now you want to go back to the original as your starting point. If the last, if you use organizer, go there and expand the version set and choose the original to send for editing. If you're using iphoto, you may need to right-click the photo and choose Revert to get back to your original again.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points