Skip navigation
sophia keeler
Currently Being Moderated

Downloaded Library Content still not showing up

Feb 13, 2013 1:31 PM

Tags: #menu #encore #dvd #cs6 #build #building #menus

Okay, so in the middle of a huge project I was watching a online tutorial on Encore CS6 about building a dvd menu. Well, the guy goes to his library and has all kinds of options for pre-made menus and buttons etc. etc. These buttons are missing for me.

I do some research and find out that for some stupid reason without letting you know Adobe requires you to download the button and(CS6 Functional Content)premade menus apart from my original CS6 download.  Okay fine. I download the 1.1 gb file, install it, restart Encore, pull up my project and guess what? Still no buttons.

Am I missing something? I'm running OS 10.8.2 Mountain Lion.

There are a few ridiculous menu templates in there, but unless I want to let my client pull up a baby crib themed menu at their conference I don't know what else to do. And I can't build a blank menu either because I'm missing the buttons.

What I'm wondering is what exactly did I download and install?

If anyone can help it would be great, thanks in advance.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 13, 2013 2:55 PM   in reply to sophia keeler

Adobe has handled functional content various ways, and it has often been optional downloads. But not the last couple versions or so. But this round has been a real mess. But the solution is available.

The step you have completed is installing the "functional content" and includes components in additional to the base Encore library for Encore and Premiere Pro.

On the page you probably used for the download, toward the bottom was the additional material you want.

It is probably easier to get it from this page:

http://helpx.adobe.com/encore/using/download-library-content.html

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points