Skip navigation
ShimShimStudios
Currently Being Moderated

Just purchased CS6 Production Premium Student Teacher Edition PC "Coupon Code"

Feb 13, 2013 10:01 PM

Just purchased, as mentioned above, but no evident coupon code.  Instructions says aplha-numeric code of 5 letters followed by 17 number, separated in hypens.  I see a code like so but label as "Product Code".  When I use that, it says "Invalid Coupon Code."  Any suggestions/resolutions?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 14, 2013 7:28 AM   in reply to ShimShimStudios

Where are you entering the code? This is not the serial - you must go the Adobe registration site and enter the code and other personal info, then they will issue the actual serial number to activate the software. There should be a web address on the package for that.

Jeff Pulera

Safe Harbor Computers

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 14, 2013 8:28 AM   in reply to ShimShimStudios

What Jeff said...

Before I retired, I bought CS5 Master Collection in May 2010 (I mention the date because the process may be different now)

When my discs arrived, the box included an email address and a code number on a piece of paper... I sent that code to the email address, with a JPG scan of my staff ID, and in about a day I received a reply with my actual serial number

You need to check the instructions that came with your discs... and contact the place where you purchased if you are missing any information

This is a user to user help forum, not Adobe support... nobody here can solve your problem

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points