Skip navigation
fredrigani
Currently Being Moderated

Offline Help

Feb 14, 2013 10:31 AM

Anyone know how you can activate offline help?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 14, 2013 11:22 AM   in reply to fredrigani

I forget which version of DW stopped offline help, but it's my understanding that Adobe LIKES online-only help.  At least, if they have decided to go back to offline help, I haven't heard about it.  But I've heard a lot of complaints about the online-only help, and the only response I've seen is basically "If you want offline help, download all the PDFs to your computer."

Not much of a response, but pretty much what I expect from Adobe.

^_^

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 14, 2013 11:58 AM   in reply to fredrigani

Offline help is available. See this blog post for more information: https://blogs.adobe.com/mallika/2012/07/five-faqs-about-offline-help-f or-creative-suite-6.html

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 14, 2013 1:39 PM   in reply to Carey Burgess

1. Basically just what I said: "If you want offline help, you have to download the PDFs."  No longer available as part of the installation.

2. What about CS5?

3. What if my computer isn't internet accessible?

^_^

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 16, 2013 9:29 AM   in reply to Carey Burgess

To the Fireworks bug being viewed by over 5000 people on your forum from July 2012, to which you responded Adobe is working on a resolution Nov 14th of last year, can you please provide an update to those users on it's current status before posting to "new" issues on other forums? Your paying loyal helpless customers would very much appreaciate it. http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1041918?start=0&tstart=0

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points