• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code: U44M1P7

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2013 Feb 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Extension Manager 6.0.5 Update Installation failed. Error Code: U44M1P7 and I need help solve the problem. Greatly appreciated!

Brad Miles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2013 Feb 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Mac OS X 10.8.2, I and others have had a great amount of difficulty, and have a list of applications that do not upgrade. One fellow did find success after he deleted everything that had 'adobe' in the file or folder names... I've not had the time to test out that processes, as I do have a CS5 setup that I use as a 'backup'... but perhaps I'll trash the entire Adobe installation, both in your 'user account' ~/Library... but also the system /Library... paths.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2013 Feb 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

U44M1P7 is a very generic error and only indicates that the installation has failed.  Please try downloading the updates directly from the product update page at http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/.  If you continue to face difficulties then you will need to look at your installation logs to determine the exact cause of the installation failure.  You can find more details at Installation failed. Error U44M1P7 | Updates - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-u44m1p7-installing-updates-ccm.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines