• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 8?

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2013 Feb 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 two months ago. Loaded it on my computer and it worked fine. A month ago purchased a new computer with Windows 8. Today tried to load it on my new computer and states .exe file not found. Is Elements 11 not compatible with Windows 8? Or is it set up so that you can only load once onto a single computer? Or is my disc defunct after one use?

[email address was removed by host]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 18, 2013 Feb 18, 2013

I would like to thank all for their comments and assistance. After trying to load X 3 decided I would clean the disc and did so and am now enjoying PSE11. Sorry for bothering you due to me ignorance. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check from the new user account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly are you doing when you get that message?  And what is the full and exact error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2013 Feb 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE 11 is compatible with win 8 and the installer should run unless it is damaged or something like that. If you're not able to run it from the disc, would you mind downloading it from Adobe.com, installing it and providing the serial key you purchased?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2013 Feb 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to thank all for their comments and assistance. After trying to load X 3 decided I would clean the disc and did so and am now enjoying PSE11. Sorry for bothering you due to me ignorance. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines