Skip navigation
agjrmc2
Currently Being Moderated

why does pse 11 organiser shut down when I try to send a photo mail

Feb 17, 2013 10:56 AM

Tags: #crashes #pse11

why does pse 11 organiser shut down when I try to send a photo mail ?

Replies
  • 99jon
    12,821 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Feb 17, 2013 11:03 AM   in reply to agjrmc2

Which email client are you using?

|
    Mark as:
  • 99jon
    12,821 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Feb 17, 2013 12:41 PM   in reply to agjrmc2

What is the system default client. If that is Outlook then there is a conflict with the PSE preferences. Try to make it all consistent. Otherwsie try Adobe Email service and obtain a verification code.

PS PSE won't work with 64bit Outlook so make sure you have the 32 bit version.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 17, 2013 9:52 PM   in reply to agjrmc2

Please add apsmail@adobemailer.com to your contact book in you email account. This is to ensure that you get the verification code in the mailbox instead of spam. Since it doesn't take that long, the email should already be there and try looking for the ver.code using this email address in your mailbox.

Thanks

Andaleeb

|
    Mark as:
  • 99jon
    12,821 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Feb 18, 2013 9:30 AM   in reply to agjrmc2

I’ve found it usually works best with web mail via Adobe after obtaining verification. I know some email services block bulk email completely and I’ve only tested it with Gmail which works fine. Should also work with other web mail e.g. Yahoo and Hotmail. Give it a try. Before you start it will help to check your internet security settings. If they are set to High, reduce the settings to Medium temporarily. Then follow these instructions.

1. Log in to your mail provider on the web and add the following email to your address/contacts book.

apsmail@adobemailer.com

2. Open Organizer and on the menu click:

Edit >> Preferences >> Sharing

3. Choose Adobe Email Service from the client dropdown menu.
    4. Add your name and email address to the fields provided and click OK
    5. Test the system (first use only)  by selecting a photo in organizer and choosing Share >> Photo Mail then click Next (Mac users should use attachments)
    6. Choose a contact then click  Next
    7. Click Next Step, then click Next - the sender verification dialog will open.
    8. Check you have spelt your email address correctly and hit the Resend E-Mail button.
    9. Go to your inbox (also check spam) and when the Adobe mailer message is received copy (Ctrl+C) the long verification code.
    10. Return to the verification dialog and paste it (Ctrl+V) into the Sender verification field and click OK. Wait for validation confirmation then click OK to continue

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 18, 2013 9:26 PM   in reply to agjrmc2

Are you logged in as Admin?

If not I would recommend doing that once. If yes, try running Organizer directly from its exe in Program Files by right click >> Run As Admin. Now try sending a photomail.

Thanks

Andaleeb

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points