Skip navigation
studentteaching
Currently Being Moderated

My photoshop elements 11 has stopped sharing..

Feb 17, 2013 11:32 AM

Please I need some help here! I have checked what settings I know about to make sure just one or the other is the default email client but it won't work. I could most definately have missed some setting that needs changed but don't know which one apparently. I get the message when trying to send a photo email,  "Elements 11 organizer has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working, windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". I have never had much luck with Elements sending email and could sure use some help figuring this out.

Replies
  • 99jon
    12,821 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Feb 17, 2013 12:42 PM   in reply to studentteaching

What operating system and email client are you using?

|
    Mark as:
  • 99jon
    12,821 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Feb 17, 2013 1:24 PM   in reply to studentteaching

Try using the Adobe Email service if you have a webmail address such as gmail, yahoo or hotmail.

Obtain a verification code, paste it into the box and try sending another photomail message.

Go to:

Edit >> Preferences >> Sharing

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 18, 2013 10:35 PM   in reply to studentteaching

You will see the option to enter verification code when you try sending email attachment/photomail for the first time. Check your gmail inbox and spam folder for a mail from:apsmail@adobemailer.com

Thanks

Andaleeb

|
    Mark as:
  • 99jon
    12,821 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Feb 20, 2013 7:40 AM   in reply to studentteaching

Before you start it will help to check your internet security settings. If they are set to High, reduce the settings to Medium temporarily. Then follow these instructions.

1. Log in to your mail provider on the web and add the following email to your address/contacts book.

apsmail@adobemailer.com

2. Open Organizer and on the menu click:

Edit >> Preferences >> Sharing

3. Choose Adobe Email Service from the client dropdown menu.
    4. Add your name and email address to the fields provided and click OK
    5. Test the system (first use only)  by selecting a photo in organizer and choosing Share >> Photo Mail then click Next (Mac users should use attachments)
    6. Choose a contact then click  Next
    7. Click Next Step, then click Next - the sender verification dialog will open.
    8. Check you have spelt your email address correctly and hit the Resend E-Mail button.
    9. Go to your inbox (also check spam) and when the Adobe mailer message is received copy (Ctrl+C) the long verification code.
    10. Return to the verification dialog and paste it (Ctrl+V) into the Sender verification field and click OK. Wait for validation confirmation then click OK to continue

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points