Im trying to download a viewer for testing and it doesn't work. Keeps sending the message "signing failed, please try again".
I tryed again and again and... doesnt work. I tryed to download other viewers and i have the same problem.
Thanks in advance.
I have had this issue since friday - and it is still happening. Spent the last hour only using the first three articles and it all seems to work fine. Add the next article and the 'Signing Failed' error comes up - so there is nothing wrong with my certificates.
I have a conference tomorrow at which I am meant ot be showcasing this - and I can not get it to work! What an utter joke - Adobe get you to pay every month for Cloud membership - and this is a fundamental part of the DPS suite. This is obivioulsy a huge glitch and is a common problem from what I understand!
Everythng was working fine up until Friday - I am now going to have to show case an incoplete app to the EMEA leaderhsip of my firm! Come one Adobe - get your freaking act together!
Please try the steps at http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-publishing-suite/kb/download-sign-faile d.html. Since it happens when you add that one article it's almost certainly an accented character in the article name that's causing the problem.
It had nothing to do with naming - all of my articles were alphabetic letters. I had to delete and reinstall the dps app builder about 5 times. I even had to search hard for the latest version. It should have been easier to find - and a notification of an update like all other software you download off the cloud. It's working fine for now.
Hmm. Just so I make sure I understand correctly, you're saying that you had a build of App Builder that worked fine before Friday, and then on Friday when you started to add that one article you got the "singing failed" error until you re-installed App Builder?
Hi. Just so you know my app with 6 articles worked fine up until Friday. I updated those articles with content and tried to recreate the app. Nothing changed except the content. After trawling the web for answers And realising It was a common problem I wanted to test the certificates and passwords to make sure they still worked. I used the first 3 articles and it all worked fine. So certificates worked ok - it was the app builder. That is when I was told to check if I had the latest app builder. Searched for the 2.5.2 version. Found a newer version installed and deleted it several times. It then worked after about 2 hour of screwing around. Typed on iPhone so excuse typo's please. Let me know if you need anything else.
Sent from my iPhone