Skip navigation
Pedro_Leitao
Currently Being Moderated

DPS App builder - signing in failed

Feb 19, 2013 5:22 AM

Tags: #viewer #signing_in #dps_builder

Hello,

Im trying to download a viewer for testing and it doesn't work. Keeps sending the message "signing failed, please try again".

I tryed again and again and... doesnt work. I tryed to download other viewers and i have the same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Pedro

Branched to a new discussion.

Replies
  • Lohrii Alo
    501 posts
    Mar 29, 2012
    Feb 19, 2013 10:35 AM   in reply to Pedro_Leitao

Are you downloading multi issue app or built in single app?

|
    Mark as:
  • Lohrii Alo
    501 posts
    Mar 29, 2012
    Feb 19, 2013 11:40 AM   in reply to Pedro_Leitao

Is this an iOS app or android? Have you double check to make sure certificate is not the problem? What is the App builder version you are running? It should be 2.5.2

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Calculating status...
    Mar 24, 2013 3:21 AM   in reply to Lohrii Alo

I have had this issue since friday - and it is still happening. Spent the last hour only using the first three articles and it all seems to work fine. Add the next article and the 'Signing Failed' error comes up - so there is nothing wrong with my certificates.

I have a conference tomorrow at which I am meant ot be showcasing this - and I can not get it to work! What an utter joke - Adobe get you to pay every month for Cloud membership - and this is a fundamental part of the DPS suite. This is obivioulsy a huge glitch and is a common problem from what I understand!

Everythng was working fine up until Friday - I am now going to have to show case an incoplete app to the EMEA leaderhsip of my firm! Come one Adobe - get your freaking act together!

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 24, 2013 11:46 AM   in reply to Teuns Van Eck

Please try the steps at http://helpx.adobe.com/digital-publishing-suite/kb/download-sign-faile d.html. Since it happens when you add that one article it's almost certainly an accented character in the article name that's causing the problem.

Neil

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 24, 2013 3:21 PM   in reply to Neil Enns - Adobe

It had nothing to do with naming - all of my articles were alphabetic letters.  I had to delete and reinstall the dps app builder about 5 times. I even had to search hard for the latest version. It should have been easier to find - and a notification of an update like all other software you download off the cloud. It's working fine for now.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 25, 2013 7:58 AM   in reply to Teuns Van Eck

Hmm. Just so I make sure I understand correctly, you're saying that you had a build of App Builder that worked fine before Friday, and then on Friday when you started to add that one article you got the "singing failed" error until you re-installed App Builder?

Neil

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 25, 2013 8:33 AM   in reply to Neil Enns - Adobe

Hi. Just so you know my app with 6 articles worked fine up until Friday. I updated those articles with content and tried to recreate the app. Nothing changed except the content. After trawling the web for answers And realising It was a common problem I wanted to test the certificates and passwords to make sure they still worked. I used the first 3 articles and it all worked fine. So certificates worked ok - it was the app builder. That is when I was told to check if I had the latest app builder. Searched for the 2.5.2 version. Found a newer version installed and deleted it several times. It then worked after about 2 hour of screwing around. Typed on iPhone so excuse typo's please. Let me know if you need anything else.

Sent from my iPhone

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points