Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Have a problem with two div wrappers I just put on my page.

Feb 20, 2013 11:33 PM

Tags: #div #overflow #wrapper

I just put a wrapper div around my two accordians and put .jpg image on top of them one says antiques and one says collectilbes. 

Now my footer crept up and over on the right side accordian.  I am on the finishing touches of this page and really would like to get this done tomorow to move onto SEO for the project.

Here is this problem.  I have to mention I am somewhat scared of the DIV thing so it is more than likely a easy fix for you guys but at the tail end I do not want to wipe out!

http://www.online-antiques-and-collectibles.com/index.php

Also another quick question is it right for me to move these SPRY nav bars to a external sheet or something with a java link so they are not on every page and where would I look about how to do that move that code off of my pages into a single file or folder???.  It takes so long to update the 800 pages and I am having the FTP problems everyone else in CS6 is having.

Thanks in advance I have to get to bed now.

Ted

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 21, 2013 1:37 AM   in reply to tedwagner64

800 pages, wow! If you're in the final stages of the project you might not have time, but the best way I can think of to manage a site that large with just Dreamweaver, is to separate the design from the content using header and footer PHP files. That way you're only calling CSS and JavaScript from the one header file. A testing server would probably be a good idea if you were to go that route.

Regarding the FTP issue (use at your own discretion), I solved it on my end by temporarily disabling my firewall and antivirus programs while synchronizing, or getting and putting large numbers of files.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points