Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Automatisch in Sequenz umwandeln funktioniert nicht

Feb 21, 2013 9:15 AM

Tags: #in #automatisch #umwandeln #sequenz

ich ahbe einen Clipordner importiert, aber ich kann die die Clips nciht in eine Sequenz umwandeln. Dieses Symbol bleibt grau und lässt sich nicht aktivieren.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 21, 2013 12:11 PM   in reply to uliesau

Welcome to the forum.  Please post your question in English.  Thanks!

Jeff

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 12:47 PM   in reply to uliesau

probier mal nur ein clip auf das sequence icon zu ziehen.

oder probier selber einen neuen sequenz zu kreieren. Danach ziehst du deine clips darein...

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 12:48 PM   in reply to Jeff Bellune

just in case you did not know... There ARE other languages currently being spoken outside the realm of English.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 1:33 PM   in reply to AtonMusic

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 2:45 PM   in reply to AtonMusic

This is an English-speaking forum.  The best way for a user to get help here is to post in English.  Since you're obviously capable of responding in the OP's native language, you'd do current and future visitors a favor if you'd translate the OP's question and your response into English.

Jeff

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 4:01 PM   in reply to Jeff Bellune

Jeff Bellune wrote:

This is an English-speaking forum.  The best way for a user to get help here is to post in English.  Since you're obviously capable of responding in the OP's native language, you'd do current and future visitors a favor if you'd translate the OP's question and your response into English.

Jeff

Perhaps, you should send in a Non-English-Speaking-Discrimination Feature Request to adobe. Disallowing ALL non-English to even access and read the site.....

Lots of international folks come here to read. And most try to their BEST to write in english. Then along comes a few NOT ABLE TO... Appealing to fellow-readers who might speak their tongue, to help them.

Only to be scared off by the local forum-hero with 8.575 post and counting.

This happens SO rarely... Man, just let those slide !!!!

How do you sleep @ night

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 4:21 PM   in reply to AtonMusic

AtonMusic wrote:

Appealing to fellow-readers who might speak their tongue, to help them.

He's our moderator and doing an excellent job of things. He was only doing his job by sending people to a forum to where they would be better understood. Mixing languages in the main Premiere Pro forum would make searching for answers more difficult. Search is one big reason why we have separate forums. I also cannot mark this post as correct or not (which helps search results) if I cannot understand the answer. Instead, I have to mark Jeff's answer as correct. You see, these posts need to go to their respective forums.

Thanks for understanding.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 4:25 PM   in reply to AtonMusic

This happens SO rarely... Man, just let those slide !!!!

How do you sleep @ night

Was this worth insulting a Moderator for when his first post was polite and respectful and his second post @ you,  a logical explanation of why he posted what he did.

Welcome to the forum. Please post your question in English. Thanks!

What did the OP ask anyway and what was your reply?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 4:34 PM   in reply to shooternz

From Google Translate (roughly):

Q: "I imported a clip folder, but I can't convert the clips into a sequence. This icon is gray and can not be activated."

A: "Try and put a clip on the sequence icon to create a new sequence. Then you pull your clips into it."

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 4:39 PM   in reply to shooternz

Via Google Translate (German to English):

I Ahbe [assume "have"] imported a clip folder, but I can convert the clips into a sequence nciht. This icon is gray and can not be activated.

Often, Google Translate (and others) will rather fritz up the translation, but if one has ever purchased an item from Asia, and read the manual, translated into English, they know how that can go. In this case, I think that it came pretty close.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 4:42 PM   in reply to Kevin Monahan

Kevin,

You beat me to the punch.

I do agree with your suggestion, and in German (Google Translate):

Versuchen Sie, und setzen Sie einen Clip auf der Sequenz, um eine neue Sequenz zu erstellen. Dann ziehen Sie Ihre Clips in sie

Hunt

PS - not being a German-speaker, beyond ordering my Rieslings, I have no clue how correct, or horribly wrong that translation might be.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 4:45 PM   in reply to Bill Hunt

I took 4 years of Deutsch. Straight A's. Too bad I don't remember much any more. Except the "Erlkonig." I can still do that. Ah well, this is talk for the video lounge anyway.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 5:16 PM   in reply to shooternz

shooternz wrote:

Was this worth insulting a Moderator for when his first post was polite and respectful and his second post @ you,  a logical explanation of why he posted what he did.

Worth it... I dont think in those terms...

Living IN Germany but NOT being German... You LEARN how things are done and respected around here... We discriminated in the 30'ies... it led to a world fighting each other.

Any hint of such is an insult to me. And I took offence against the moderators "welcome"

And UNLESS I am UNIQUE and Crazy.. Others WILL take offence too. So perhaps this thread is worth pondering over.

You have millions of adobe users NOT speaking english.. And what do they get... a low-down-dirty-non-sorted forum.

Whatever... I'll abide by these here forum rules which I find utmost repulsive and discriminating - and hold my plural-language tongue !

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 5:37 PM   in reply to AtonMusic

And I took offence against the moderators "welcome"

Jeff  wasnt addressing you and he has explained his reasoning for his polite response..

You did not have the common courtesy of even  translating to our community the question or your answer from which we may have learned something also  or advised differently.

A closed conversation does not work in any open forum.  You could have PM'd the OPto offer  that type of private assistance.

What  "Forum Rules" do you find "repulsive and discriminating"?

I regard your post as a "flame".

Significant that  Jeff got "Correct"  from the OP

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 5:45 PM   in reply to shooternz

I did NOT take offence because I thought OP took offence. I dont take offence on behalf of others. I TOOK offence. ME !!!!

OP did NOT give the Correct, that is if I READ the Adobe-Spokes-Person correctly --- The Adobe Guy did...

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 5:53 PM   in reply to AtonMusic

OP did NOT give the Correct, that is if I READ the Adobe-Spokes-Person correctly --- The Adobe Guy did...

He cant do that. Only the OP can.

...and  BTW-  Jeff is a Moderator ...and not an "Adobe guy"

You never answered this..

What "Forum Rules" do you find "repulsive and discriminating"?

Sorry all..I should not be feeding the troll.

Will stop now.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 6:00 PM   in reply to shooternz

Craig,

Actually, Kevin, or another Adobe staff member, with administrative privileges can assign, or alter Correct setting, where needed. MOD's, in most cases, could do the same. Just an FYI.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 6:11 PM   in reply to shooternz

look shooter... please READ the posts before commenting on them...

I was NOT talking about Jeff... But the Adobe Guy. Mr. Monahan...

Mr, Monahan writes and I QOUTE And MARK on BOLD extra for YOU what the important part of his messge is..

Did you read what this whole thing was about... Or did you just want to "join in"

And you call me a Troll.. Wow

He's our moderator and doing an excellent job of things. He was only doing his job by sending people to a forum to where they would be better understood. Mixing languages in the main Premiere Pro forum would make searching for answers more difficult. Search is one big reason why we have separate forums. I also cannot mark this post as correct or not (which helps search results) if I cannot understand the answer. Instead, I have to mark Jeff's answer as correct. You see, these posts need to go to their respective forums.

Thanks for understanding.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 6:12 PM   in reply to Bill Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 7:55 PM   in reply to AtonMusic

We discriminated in the 30'ies... it led to a world fighting each other.

Any hint of such is an insult to me. And I took offence against the moderators "welcome"

Discrimination had nothing to do with my response.  Practicality did.  Try looking at the situation from a different perspective and you might see that. 

Jeff

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points