Skip navigation
pigisstupid1221
Currently Being Moderated

How to create a interactive cube?

Feb 22, 2013 10:33 AM

I want to create an interactive cube 10''x10"x10" that I can export to dreamwaver and put it on a website and the viewers can interact with it (move it around freely). I also want to have text on each side of the cube which moves with the cube and also want it to be able to zoom in and out.

This is a school project and my school has the adobe master collection so software is not a issue and my schol also has all of the autodesk products and i have the student versions of autodesk. I only have a timefram of a week and I dont know anything about programing, but I can follow a video or directions, please help?

I also want to create an inside version of cube (so it looks like you are in a cube and loking at the sides) and want that with text and be able to interact to.

Please Help?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 22, 2013 10:47 AM   in reply to pigisstupid1221

Sorry, but it sounds like you're describing a very, very advanced project. It's highly unlikely it could be achieved in Fireworks. (Maybe it's easier to accomplish in another application; I don't know. I'm not familiar with Autodesk.)

Are you going to school for this? If so, you should be talking to your instructors about your goals for this project, and seek their help.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 18, 2013 1:35 PM   in reply to pigisstupid1221

The project you describe definitely requires you to know programming and is not something you can do in Fireworks alone, I'm afraid.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points