Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Trial Expiration/Purchase & Reg still not recognized

Feb 22, 2013 10:45 AM

I purchased the download version of CS6 Extended in Oct. 2012. Purchased directly from Adobe. (download version, NOT Creative Cloud) I soon had major issues with prompts warning that my "trial version" was set to expire. Even after registration. After numerous calls to tech suppt. I had to perform a full uninstall, which I did EXACTLY as the (very knowledgable & helpful) Adobe Tech directed (phone support). I am still intermittanty prompted that my "Trial has expired". I enter my reg #, and all is good . . . until it happens again. I am on hold with Adobe Tech Support now. It has been well over an hour. The first tech has directed me to another -but after an hour on hold, no one has picked up. I suspect that I will be ultimately instructed to uninstall/re-install yet again.

This never happened before Creative Cloud. I have been an Adobe user since beta testing Photoshop 1.0.

I previously followed all instructions for the uninstall using cleaner, etc. as directed. Having to input my serial # every so often is a minor annoyance, but that's all. If at some point that does NOT remedy the situation, it will be a huge amount of lost time un-installing/downloading/re-installing. Not to mention hours with tech support. I would like to find a permanent solution to this situation, which -hopefully- does not require a ful re-install.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 22, 2013 10:49 AM   in reply to FauxtoGuy

Are you on a mac or cloud?  They had an update that caused this problem.  The latest update about a month ago fixed this problem.  What version are you on?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points