Skip navigation
iandscompany
Currently Being Moderated

Problems keep color same in picture in Photoshop CS6?

Feb 22, 2013 1:25 PM

Tags: #photoshop #color #problems #zoom

Whenever I zoom in, in Photoshop CS6 the color changes between the orignal photo color, to a more contrasted color, and then back. It happens when I also use the lasso tool, patch tool, zoom, etc. I would just like help making this go away. Any information would be helpful.  I've included a video, with a random image. P.S The effect happens with any picture in RBG, but goes away when I switch to CMYK. It also happnes If I  type in text. Capture.PNG

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 22, 2013 5:25 PM   in reply to iandscompany

In edit/preferences/performance go to graphics processor advanced setting and set to basic.  Perhaps the video driver is having problems.  Do you have latest driver?

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 22, 2013 8:27 PM   in reply to iandscompany

This means either your card or driver are not up to the task.  Find the make and model of the card and go to manufactors website and download the latest driver version.  Win8 is still new so all the fixes are not in yet with drivers.  Good luck.

Some with Win8 are experiencing screen flickering which MS and GPU manufactors are aware of.  Seems to be more prevalent in ATI cards.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points