My spry menu exeeds its limits in designwiev, but not i livewiev or in browser.
It is the anchor ikon that makes this happen when I apply an ID to the menu items.
Is there any way around this problem?
The menu is displaying a highligted menuitem for the current page, I have used the method from this link:
<ul id="MenuBar1" class="MenuBarHorizontal">
<li><a href="index.html" id="home">Home</a> </li>
<li><a href="nyheder.html" id="nyheder">Nyheder</a></li>
<li><a href="kurser.html" id="kurser">Kurser</a></li>
<li><a href="courses.html" id="courses">Courses</a></li>
<li><a href="studiegruppen.html" id="studiegruppen">Studiegruppen</a></li>
<li><a href="om_os.html" id="om_os">Om os</a></li>
<li><a href="historie.html" id="historie">Mindrollings historie</a></li>
<li><a href="dharma_dhristi.html" id="dharma_dhristi">Dharma Dhristi</a></li>
<li><a href="teachings.html" id="teachings">Teachings</a></li>
<li><a href="kontakt.html" id="kontakt">Kontakt</a></li>
<li><a href="links.html" id="links">Links</a></li>
Live wiev and browser:
Unfortunately, Design View is not an accurate representation of what your design will actually look like and DW users have just come to accept this as common fact. Just continue using Live View or a browser window to do your testing and use design view for approximations only.
Henrik, I'm assuming you are aware that Spry is no longer officially supported/ developed by Adobe: http://blogs.adobe.com/dreamweaver/2012/08/update-on-adobe-spry-framew ork-availability.html
Consider switching to jQuery. There are various menu plug-ins you could use. Just google for it
Thanks for your answers SnakEyezo2 and Sudarsahn!
Since the designwiev is there I want to use it, ad obviously I coudn't use it with Sry menus.
So I asked for a soloution that included the use of the designwiev - that I find useful.
I just found out, that the spry menu is no longer supportet by Adobe (thanks Sudarsahn) and therefore I am now using the better "Pop Menu Magic 2" menubar, that allows me to have a verry nice and usable designview. Problem solved.
Thanks again for your support.