Skip navigation
Ron Acker
Currently Being Moderated

Help with trying to locate Illustrator templates for CS version 1

Feb 23, 2013 12:47 PM

Tags: #illustrator #version #cs #templates #1

I'm trying to locate a copy of the templates that were issued as part of Illustrator CS version 1. Specifically, I'm looking for a file by the name of "flyer3.ait". I would, ideally, like to access all of the templates for CS, version 1, because I am reading the Adobe Illustrator CS, Idea Kit book by Jerome Holder & Barbara Mulligan. and they use these templates as starter files for their book. Thank you in advance.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 25, 2013 10:51 AM   in reply to Ron Acker

Moved from the Creative Cloud to the Illustrator forum. They will be able to help you here.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 25, 2013 11:11 AM   in reply to Ron Acker

I really doubt that you are going to find them unless someone has a version of CS1 installed somewhere on an old machine. In the newer versions the template files are in a folder called Cool Extras which may or may not have been installed. Installation of this folder was an option in the newer versions. In AICS3, there is a template called flyer.ait in the above folder.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 25, 2013 11:35 AM   in reply to Ron Acker

Got it. This old machine has everything from CS to CS4 on it The entire folder is 141+MB. There is no file attachment on these forums, so, do you have somewhere I can upload it to? All the free sites seem to cut off at 100MB.

--OB

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 25, 2013 11:55 AM   in reply to OldBob1957

In the meantime, the one Flyer3.ait can be retreived HERE

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 3:45 AM   in reply to Ron Acker

E-mail has been sent. Awaiting link.

My guess is you and I are on opposite sides of the globe (if that Sydney is the one in OZ). Thus we miss each other by half a day.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points