Skip navigation
zeinab0007
Currently Being Moderated

adobe premiere and encore dynamic link

Feb 23, 2013 11:09 PM

When I tried to go from Adobe Premiere 5.5 to Encore by Dynamic Link from Premiere to Encore I found it NOT Working and

Also in Encore when I go File> Adobe Dynamic Link > Import Premiere Sequence it does not work?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 24, 2013 5:03 AM   in reply to zeinab0007

Also in Encore when I go File> Adobe Dynamic Link > Import Premiere Sequence it does not work?

Do you get a window to navigate to the PR project? When you get to the project and click on it in the left panel, do you see the  sequence your want on the right? If so, and you select it (and is it a click okay next?), do you see disk activity?

This will usually indicate a repair or reinstall.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 24, 2013 9:38 AM   in reply to zeinab0007

You're better off not using this feature anyway.  Use an MPEG2-DVD preset.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 24, 2013 3:26 PM   in reply to zeinab0007

The problem started after I had chat with Adobe support team to help me to reinstall Production Premium and after that the link did not work.

You can have problems if the activation is messed up. But if  Encore opens that should not be the issue.

in Encore when I try to import the sequence I can see the window with disk activity but I cannot select any item.

In Encore, are you using File -> Adobe Dynamic Link -> Import Premiere Pro Sequence?

The only item you can select in this window is a Premiere project. Can you see a file with the extension .prproj on the left? If you can see it, can you click on it?

You also stated to me it is better to export from premiere to Encore directly without losing any quality, What is the best setting for this and I will buy 2 drinks.

That was Jim. One drink for me; one for him!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points