Skip navigation
pumberstone83
Currently Being Moderated

ARGH !

Feb 24, 2013 1:44 PM

Tags: #burning #exporting

Im having a problem when burning to Disc, I Export in MPEG2-DVD and the file plays perfectly on my computer, but when i burn it to disc about 10mins into it the sound starts to become choppy and jump. iv tried multiple dvd players and it always happens at the same spot, trying now to export into a different file type see if that helps but this article tells me to burn into the format i was already using... Confused

Using premiere CS5.5

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 24, 2013 2:09 PM   in reply to pumberstone83

No point in using a different format. It's mpeg2-dvd what dvd needs otherwise it will get re-encoded in Encore which you do not want.

Try a different brand of disk and/or burn at a slower speed.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 24, 2013 2:47 PM   in reply to pumberstone83

It could also be your burner. I had a burner problem awhile back - it played the DVD fine on the computer, but wouldn't play well in DVD player. Tried burning with a different burner, everything OK. Just a thought.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 24, 2013 5:17 PM   in reply to cvid01

That is one reason that I have two different makes of multi-drives in my workstation.

Also, check for firmware updates to the multi-drive/burner. Just be sure to read the instructions well, if you do have a firmware update available.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points