• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I resize a form

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2013 Feb 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed there are little 'x's in the corners of the form box but I am unable to adjust the height and width of the form.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Muse forms are just big enough to contain all the fields, labels, and button. If the form seems to be bigger than required, it's probably because the 'status text' is not showing, but it's not where you're expecting it to me. Select the form and switch the state to something besides 'Normal' and the status text will show up. Then you can select the status text and move it/resize it to the location you'd like it to be.

Screen Shot 2013-04-16 at 2.25.14 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am afraid there's no option to define forms width and height to resize it, However,  as a workaround, you may drag input fields and ajust the form size. check : http://prntscr.com/u1nvl and http://prntscr.com/u1o4w

Regards

Anshul Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2013 Mar 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that you can modify and arange anything in the form. Lets say I have a detailed contact form. If I delete some of the fields there's now an empty area. How do you shrink or resize the containing frame so that space isn't there empty and doing nothing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2013 Mar 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thta is what I am trying to find out. Quite frustrating as you have all of the empty space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Took me a while to figure this out- once you've got all the fields where you want them, select all of them indvidually and move them to the bottom of form area, it will resize automatically from the top down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked, a bit of a roundabout way from a user experience, but worked nonetheless.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2013 Apr 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse forms are just big enough to contain all the fields, labels, and button. If the form seems to be bigger than required, it's probably because the 'status text' is not showing, but it's not where you're expecting it to me. Select the form and switch the state to something besides 'Normal' and the status text will show up. Then you can select the status text and move it/resize it to the location you'd like it to be.

Screen Shot 2013-04-16 at 2.25.14 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2013 Apr 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good call. That's exactly what causes the issues! Thank you thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2013 Jul 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're a genius!!! Thank you soooo much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2013 Oct 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Ideal Forms !!

Now missing tabs to choose to move from one field to another, especially to form two columns. And checkboxes, lists, radio buttons, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the tab key at any level of your isolated selection, will also sequentially reveal all 'lost' and hidden items. This method works with most Widgets by the way...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2014 May 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much! I've been searching for that for over an hour!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2014 Aug 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Absolute Genius! I messed about for over an hour with this until I stumbled upon this solution. Thank you SOOOO much. Man I love the internet some times!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Once you select a field, you may drag  to adjust form size using the transform options. Also you can resize the fields by mentioning the dimensions in the Control Box above, when a field is selected as shown here -> http://screencast.com/t/dCh8GfRZo1n

You may leave the 'Edit Together' option ticked to have them resized together.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines