Skip navigation
Lars.Ulu
Currently Being Moderated

toolkit for Create CJ on Adobe Flash CS6 - Exporter.jsfl issue

Feb 25, 2013 3:09 AM

Tags: #flash #publish #adobe_flash_cs6 #toolkit_for_createcj #exporter.jsfl

I am using toolkit for Create CJ on Adobe Flash CS6

The animation need to be supported on HTML 5 devices. When I am publishing the below message appear on the Output window and cannot create the file:

The following JavaScript error(s) occurred:

At line 264 of file "Exporter.jsfl":

out of memory

There are not images, only text and graphics mainly drew on Flash and just a few imported from Illustrator, and I used classic Tween and a few masks. No idea what is “Exporter.jsfl” file stand for.

Is there anyone can help me with this issue?

Thanks

Lars

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 25, 2013 4:35 AM   in reply to Lars.Ulu

If you rename the Toolkit_for_CreateJS.zxp to Toolkit_for_CreateJS.zip you can open it with any archiving programm. Inside the Archive you will find a folder jsfl and there an Exporter.jsfl. It won`t help you much for debugging since these jsfl are nothing like the "readable" jsfl files flash uses. I think they are somehow encrypted.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 25, 2013 4:48 AM   in reply to Lars.Ulu

simply rename the file extension to zip. If you doubleclick on the zip file on any modern OS (mac/Win) it should show the contents. Its similar to renaming a fla file to zip to see his unpacked contents.

But as I said: It won`t do you any good, since you can`t read/debug the jsfl inside the Archive. You should go directly to createJS forums to contact the developer

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 25, 2013 5:11 AM   in reply to Lars.Ulu

createJS is not an official adobe product. Its sponsored by them but you won`t get support from them.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 2:28 PM   in reply to moccamaximum

Toolkit for CreateJS is an official Adobe product. The CreateJS libraries are open source, and sponsored by Adobe (as well as MS & AOL).

Questions about Toolkit should be asked here, questions about the libraries should be asked in the CreateJS forums.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 26, 2013 2:16 PM   in reply to Lars.Ulu

I'm having the same problem with the latest and greates version of Flash Professional cs6 and the Toolkit for CreateJS.  Did anyone ever find an answer to this problem?  Running on a MacBook Pro with OS 10.8.3 and 8GB of Ram.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points