Skip navigation
Jimi_Ker
Currently Being Moderated

Premiere Elements 9 Shakey Video After Render!?

Feb 25, 2013 3:20 AM

Tags: #video #problems #elements_9

Hi

I am using Premiere Elements 9 to create my videos.

For some reason when I render my videos out the material is shaky?

I've been rendering my videos to play on windows media and the format is HD720p 30

The camera I am using is a Panasonic HDC-SD200 Full HD 1920x1080 (I've been downloading the material from the SD to the computer and then uploading it to Prem that way)

Any help would be great!

Cheers!!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 25, 2013 5:13 AM   in reply to Jimi_Ker

When you started your Premiere Elements project, which project settings did you select? (You can check -- but not change it -- underr Edit/Project Settings.)

Your camcorder shoots in a variety of formats. However, assuming you shot in HA or HG format, you should have selected the project settings for Full AVCHD 1920x1080. (Your camcorder also has options to shoot in stereo or 5.1 audio, and you must select the correct setting for it also.)

If you've selected any other project setting that would explain the stuttering you're seeing. It's an frame rater interlacing conflict. Try setting up a project as I recommend and put some test footage in it. If you then output test footge as a WMV, it should look terrific.

Note that great improvements in working with AVCHD have been made in more recent versions of Premiere Elements. Version 11, for instance, automatically sets up your project to match your video, so you would not have had this issue.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points