Skip navigation
p0mpe
Currently Being Moderated

photoshop printer color mismatch

Feb 25, 2013 8:20 PM

printer checks out OK. Printing from Apple Preview is also fine. Photoshop CS6 with latest updates appears to be the problem with matching the colors on the screen. All Adobe color settings have been tried without improvement. Please help

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 25, 2013 8:32 PM   in reply to p0mpe

I see you are having a printing issue with Photoshop. This particular forum (sharing and storage) was created to help those transitioning from Photoshop.com to Adobe Revel. I am moving your post to the correct forum so that it can get proper attention.

We also have many other forums relating to other Adobe products at: http://forums.adobe.com.

Out of curiosity, can you tell me how you found our forum page?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 8:27 AM   in reply to p0mpe

I already moved this post for you to the photoshop forum. Your message will be seen by the right crowd there.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 5:29 PM   in reply to Pattie F

I was on the general discussion page and clicked on pOmpe question because I am also having printer problems.  How do I get to the correct forum?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 11:51 PM   in reply to p0mpe

No one knows what you mean by all Adobe color settings have been tried. Are you new to Photoshop? What OS are you running? Have you set Photoshop manages colors in the print dialog?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points