Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Premiere Elements 11 SmartSound

Feb 27, 2013 7:43 AM

I have Adobe Premiere Elements 11 for mac OS 10.6.8 and have been learning the program from Classroom in a book.  In chapter 9, page 228, the lesson on audio has you add background music with SmartSound.  I follow the instructions and have tried a number of times.  I have rebooted my computer.  But to no avail.  After I have selected Owned Title, In the style column corporate/Industrial, in keyword- Futuristic and in the Title window Future Progress, the instructions #10 the words variation and mood are black but the arrows are gray. In  #11 it tells  you to click the Mix button and send.  The send button is grayed out.  I am unable to use this aspect of the program.  I would appreciate help on getting this aspect of the program working.

Thank you.

barb

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 27, 2013 5:22 PM   in reply to granolakid

Hello Granolakid

I understand that it is difficult to determine which forum to post in since there are so many. This particular forum (sharing and storage) was created to help those transitioning from Photoshop.com to Adobe Revel. I am moving your post to the correct forum so that it can get proper attention.

I'll put I this posting in the Premiere Elements community so the experts there can help you.

We also have many other forums relating to other Adobe products

http://forums.adobe.com/community/

http://forums.adobe.com

Out of curiosity, can you tell me how you found our forum page?

Thanks

Scott

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 28, 2013 6:00 AM   in reply to granolakid

Hi, Barb.

Just a note that this is a user-to-user forum, and Classroom in a Book was written by the Adobe team. So you may need to contact their tech support to get an answer to this specific question.

I do have my own step-by-step instructions for using this feature in my book, if you're interested. But I've never seen the Classroom in a Book book, so I'm afraid I can't help you there.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points