Skip navigation
Chipsterman
Currently Being Moderated

PSE 9 Printing Issue

Feb 28, 2013 4:10 AM

Tags: #mac #photoshop_elements_9 #paperfeed #paper_names

In PSE9 what do the cryptic paper names mean? For each size of paper I get the following choices:

13x19

13x19.L4SideNMgnAE

13x19.L4SideNMgnRet

13x19.LManuRearMax

13x19.LManu4SideNMgnAE

13x19.LManu4SideNMgnRet

13x19.LManuFeed

I am using a Mac with OS 10.7.5 and printing to an Epson 3800 with their recommended driver (8.64, I think).

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 28, 2013 8:02 AM   in reply to Chipsterman

In PSE 9/mac the easiest way around this is to click the Page Setup button and use that to select your paper size. (You'll see them in readable English there.) The print window in PSE will change to show the gobbledygook for the one you choose.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 8, 2013 1:11 AM   in reply to Chipsterman

Print related features are available in PSE11 as well with option to choose page size when you click Ok from print dialog box which pops up OS dialog box from where you can customize options.

There are host of new features in PSE 11 like Action Player, New filters and guided edits etc. Check out here http://www.adobe.com/in/products/photoshop-elements.html. Apart from this on version over version there are improvements in many workflows and features.

You can download the trial and check if you like it an upgrade to it as you do not have to pay for full if you upgrade.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points