Skip navigation
scott_mo
Currently Being Moderated

Can't make pdf... Where is the output option?

Feb 28, 2013 12:24 PM

Tags: #bridge_output_disabled

I subscibed to Cloud and now Adobe bridge doesn't have the output window I've used before to set the pdf parmeters. I've looked everywhere. Does someone know how to get it back? I'm sure I'm a click of a button away.

Screen Shot 2013-02-28 at 1.17.33 PM.png

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 28, 2013 2:35 PM   in reply to scott_mo

Restetting preferences usually works.  Hold down the Ctrl key and start Bridge.  You should get a reset window.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 28, 2013 3:41 PM   in reply to scott_mo

In preferences/startup scripts do you have a check mark for Output Module?

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 28, 2013 5:00 PM   in reply to scott_mo

You have a lot more than I as I just have CS6.  But have Bridge, Output Module, Photoshop, Contact Sheet II, Auto Collections.   If not on the list that is the problem.

|
    Mark as:
  • Omke Oudeman
    3,998 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 1, 2013 1:33 AM   in reply to scott_mo

I didn't see it... but I did find that acrobat does a great job, but I'm still curious as why I can't make it work in Bridge.

You are on a Mac and Curt provided the windows variant which is control. For a mac it is the option key

Holding down option key while restarting Bridge provides a window for prefs resetting. Although you should try it first I'm not sure this will help you because the script is not showing in your list. For the cloud install it should be between Indesign and Photoshop and it is completely missing instead of not checked.

Uninstall PS and reinstall it again using Application Manager might be an option but first check if you have all the updates installed. For some reason using different languages in cloud preferences means also different updates for each selected language so also check this if you have multiple languages of the creative cloud installed

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points