Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

I am trying to edit my creative cloud account but the link is broken

Mar 3, 2013 5:43 PM

I am trying to edit my creative cloud account but the link is broken

I am trying to close my creative cloud subscription.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 3, 2013 6:13 PM   in reply to B.Spier

You should post in the Creative Cloud forum.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 4, 2013 11:36 AM   in reply to Ned Murphy

Moving this discussion to the Creative Cloud forum.

B.Spier have you tried a different web browser?  Do you have an annual or monthly subscription plan?  If it is an annual plan you will need to contact our support team to cancel your subscription.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 16, 2013 10:29 AM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

I had the same problem which I finally resolved by using a different browser. I could access my CC account with Safari but I could not access it with Chrome. That said, I continue to have major problems, because now I can't log in to my Adobe BC account and after 3 days, no one in tech support has been able to help me either. Jeff, I hope you found some help somewhere--I'm still waiting for a magic formula to come my way.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 16, 2013 11:38 AM   in reply to 33043

33043 you may want to inquire regarding the difficulties you are facing with Business Catalyst to our Business Catalyst forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/business_catalyst.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 17, 2013 10:07 AM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Thanks Jeff, I posted there too, but haven't heard any advice. Basically, none of the emails I get from Adobe BC that are supposed to RESET the password don't work in any of 3 browsers that I've tried. The solution will lie in someone at BC or Adobe fixing this at their end and so far after 3 days, this has not happened. Maybe the luck of the Irish will come my way on Monday. :-)

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 17, 2013 12:03 PM   in reply to 33043

33043 do you have a case number from your interaction with our support team that I can reference?  You may also want to try initiating a chat sessions regarding your Business Catalyst account at http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=business-catalyst&topic=si gning-in-to-my-account-or-registering-my-product.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 17, 2013 12:13 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Hi Jeff,

Yes I have a case number. I have chatted with chat more than 3 times with zero results, and I have also tried calling, but I can't get phone support for BC.

This email is in response to support case #0210384334

and I got this from the chat:

Your request (# 15756) has been created by our support staff.

I also got this email below. There's no way to reply to the email to let them know that I'm still having trouble. And when I click this link:
    Adobe Support Portal online

I get a "413 Header lenght too long" error.

(The below is the email I was sent and I don't know the "box" they are referring to...

This is to inform you that you need to enter this link in the box.

http://www.adobe.com/products/business-catalyst.html?promoid=IMJKY

Thank you

This email is in response to support case #0210384334

We haven't heard from you in a while on this case and we would like to know how things are going. If your issue is still unresolved, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

You can do this by visiting the Adobe Support Portal online to view your case history or send us information on your ongoing case. Look for your case number in the "recent activity" section. Should you need to send us additional information, you can do so by opening the case and submitting your update.

If you have difficulties logging in, consult the Adobe ID and Membership FAQ.

If we do not hear from you within 4 days of receiving this notice, we will assume that your issue has been resolved and will close the case.

You will have up to 14 days after the case is closed to reopen it if you have additional concerns.

Thank you,

Adobe Customer Care

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 17, 2013 12:15 PM   in reply to 33043

Jeff, Thank you for trying to  help me, and sorry this seems so complicated to me, so my posts are so long and probably hard to read. :-)

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 17, 2013 12:50 PM   in reply to 33043

It is ok Ellen.  Sorry for all of the difficulties you have been facing.  I have opened a ticket requesting a member of our support team to contact you at the number listed on your account.  I requested they contact you during business hours EDT.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 17, 2013 12:53 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Thank you Jeff! I will be sure to report back on the results. Have a Happy St. Patty's!

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 18, 2013 12:43 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Hi Jeff, Still waiting for some real help. Someone on the forum named brad (not a staff person) is trying to help, but we're still stuck. What should I do? Give up and never use BC again?

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 18, 2013 12:54 PM   in reply to 33043

Ellen the most recent update I see from 11:47 A.M. PDT is that they are awaiting a response.  It should be under the e-mail address associated with your Adobe account.  Alternately you can access your support case under My Adobe at http://www.adobe.com/.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 18, 2013 1:03 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

I didn't receive anything at that time which would be 8:47 my time.

If I go to the link for the support case I get an error message that says:

413 header too long. At this point, I need a phone call, not a bunch of meaningless emails and repetitive questions.

Thanks anyhow.

Ellen

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 18, 2013 1:11 PM   in reply to 33043

Update: JUST REPLIED TO RAJAN.

Oh wait. I now see an email stamped 12:00 noon EST. I've pasted it below: The return email is:

Adobe Business Catalyst Support <support@bcsupport.zendesk.com>

Rajan Kumar Sharma (Adobe Business Catalyst Support)

Mar 18 06:00 (EET)

Hello Ellen,

We checked for the issue here and this issue would be fixed.
    In order to fix the issue we would need the password for your both ID's that you are using or used. For ellen@ellenemmerich.com and emmerich@mindspring.com. Please send me the passwords so that I can get this fixed for you.

Regards,
    Rajan

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points