Skip navigation
JRCPhoto
Currently Being Moderated

The drop down options on my photoshop and lightroom are not showing until i hover over them. HELP!

Mar 4, 2013 4:59 AM

Tags: #drop #lightroom #photoshop #cs3 #down #menu #cs6 #page_fault

Yesterday I went to start work on lightroom when i noticed my drop down menus for example 'File' would just open a white drop down box when clicked and then upon hovering over the box it would show options. I opened my photoshop cs3 AND cs6 to find the exact same problem.
Its an inconvenience as far as working quickly goes because im having to hover over all the options to find what im looking for. It was fine a matter of days ago and it was only upon booting up yesterday i found this.
Anyone got any ideas? I havent downloaded anything new, there was no changes to the programs and it is just affecting my Adobe products.
Please help if possible because its extremely annoying!
Jess

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 4, 2013 7:19 AM   in reply to JRCPhoto

What is your OS?

Boilerplate-text:

Are Photoshop and OS fully updated and have you performed the usual trouble-shooting routines (trashing prefs by keeping command-alt-shift/ctrl-alt-shift pressed while starting Photoshop after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved and making a note of the Preferences you’ve changed, 3rd party plug-ins deactivation, system maintenance, cleaning caches, font validation, etc.)?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points