Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Droplet broken in Photoshop CS6

Mar 4, 2013 12:29 PM

Tags: #photoshop #eps #actions #cs6 #broken #droplets

Since switching to CS6 when I create an image resize action in Photoshop the action runs correctly but if I

create a droplet then the action makes the image width and height deminsions the same matching neither from

the action.

It makes a 2550 x 1880 image, that I'm trying to convert to 612 x 432 into a 512 x 512 image.  It also

seems to be having an issue with eps files, because when I open the same eps again and run the action

it adds a '-1' then '-2' then '-3' and so on, to the end of the name.

I've tried it on three Macs works the same on each one.  I'm try to convert .eps files created in illustrator to

.gifs for web preview.  I can make an action in Illustrator, but there's no droplet.  And if I save the files

in .ai then the action for the droplet won't make it past opening the files.  Even though suppress action

open prompts are turned off. 

Is this broken or am I doing something wrong?  It is the same work flow I've been using since CS3, but does

not work anymore.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 4, 2013 8:27 PM   in reply to rfe_adobe_1

It seems to work okay with both illy eps and ai files on windows using photoshop cs6, but the action i used may be different from what you have, so it might be best to post

a screenshot of the action and the Create Droplet dialog with your settings.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points