Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Can you force Encore CS6 to use updated premiere sequences before each build?

Mar 4, 2013 5:41 PM

Hi all,

I have an encode cs6 project that uses premiere sequences as assets.  When i make a change in the premiere cs6 project then reload the encore project, encore picks up the new sequences because i can see them in the monitor tab, but burns the old ones.

The project tab shows the premiere sequences as untranscoded so I would think that encore would rerender each sequence before it burns the disc.  However, every time i burn a new disc, the disc contains the old sequences.

How do i force Encore CS6 to use updated premiere sequences before each build?

thanks.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 4, 2013 5:43 PM   in reply to nados

Be sure to use Revert to Original on the sequences after each build.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 5, 2013 6:00 PM   in reply to nados

Try it.

Ideally though, it's better to skip Dynamic Link here and cerate proper assets outside of Encore.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 5, 2013 7:14 PM   in reply to nados

Revert to Original is ghosted for each imported sequence.  So i am selecting all sequences and issuing a transcode now.  Will that work?

No. Either they are transcoded or they are not. When you "build" they are transcoded. Are you sure you are looking at the correct transcode status? DVD is the first one you see in the project panel as you look across to the right; Bluray is further to the right. I suspect you are building a bluray, and the sequences are in fact transcoded.

Also, note that the project setting as DVD or Bluray determines whether "rever to original" is available. If only the Bluray is transcoded, and your project is set to DVD, revert will be greyed out.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 6, 2013 10:47 AM   in reply to nados

Yes, getting AME outside PR and adding exports to a queue was huge!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points