Skip navigation
very biggener
Currently Being Moderated

login form

Mar 5, 2013 6:48 PM

hi guys, im brand new to the dream weaver and websites, im trying to create a login form and registration for the customers, this is my first site, and i really dont know how i start, ive seen some websites,when you go to the login form they use a php, so guys if there any tutorial for that, i know man of you have done that, should be no problem for you guys to teach me you to create that for the users, and how to check how many user i member i have on my website, and how i can dynamically check that, thank you very much for your help

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 5, 2013 11:45 PM   in reply to very biggener

A very worthwhile investment http://foundationphp.com/phpsolutions/

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 5, 2013 11:54 PM   in reply to very biggener

First of all, questions like this really belong in the server side application forum. 

In order to create a dynamic site like this you do need to use a server side scripting language like php and also need to be able to design and query SQL databases. However, since you are new to building websites then you probably are not yet even comfortable with HTML and CSS. So here's what I would suggest you learn in this order:

HTML

CSS

Javascript

Database design

PHP (or other server side scripting language)

There are lots of online tutorials and books to help you get started.

Once you have an understanding of those technologies you are ready to design the site. You can easily find tutorials on login and registration scripts by searching the web for 'php login and registration script' - and there are even application scripts and frameworks you can purchase to make it easier for you.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 6, 2013 11:47 AM   in reply to very biggener

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers