• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Animation with timeline

Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i am using Adobe captivate 6.

we have inserted video recordings for a site induction training.  We need to put animations for eg highlight columns, headings etc. in the video that keep moving along with the timeline.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2013 Mar 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, you may add objects like Smart shapes, Captions and match their timing to appear along with the video.

Have you inserted a Multi Slide or Event vidoe in your project, for this particular, I would have opted for Multi Slide video, this way, I could have observed the video timing from play bar and would have added values accordingly.

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2013 Dec 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted this on YT under adobe elearning but no one seams to monitor that so please help since I've been googleing this for two days now. How do you insert start and end animation from presenter in Captivate 7 -  for example the blue waves, black smoke, red waves? It seams it is built in presenter for start and ending of video but I only have captivate and would like to use them in video project. Can they be downloaded somewher, just the animations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2013 Dec 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since there is so little on that forum, I only visit it about once a month. There are no monitors on the Adobe forums, sorry.

I never could find those intro files (made with After Effects I think), and I do have Presenter Video Creator installed on my machine. They must be very well hidden. Presenter Video Creator has no Gallery, looked in the assets, but no way.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources