Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Is their a way to reset ALL default settings in PS CS6?

Mar 9, 2013 9:30 AM

Tags: #settings ##help ##default ##reset

My 3D camera view is acting kooky when I go into 3D mode. It's like I'm underneath the text looking up at it, and no matter what settings I mess with I can not get the view that I want. Yes I have went to all the little drop down window and clicked on default view and I still get this same underneath view. It is really holding me up, I am intermidiate user so I' a little frustrated, can anyone help?Is their a way to reset ALL default settings in PS Cs6

Replies
  • JJMack
    5,978 posts
    Jan 9, 2006
    Mar 9, 2013 9:48 AM   in reply to back to school Ron

There is Reset all tools and reset preferences.  To reset you Photoshop Preferences as you start Photoshop hold down Ctrt|CMD+Alt|OPT+Shift you should get a prompt about you preferences.  Somewhere in tools preset there are reset tool options.

rtt.jpg

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 9, 2013 10:07 AM   in reply to back to school Ron

The location of Default Camera in relation to the ground depends on where the centre of the original 2D element is located on the canvas when extruded. If the element is high on the canvas then Default Camera will be located below ground.

Move the camera above ground by dragging downward in the document window with the Move Tool in 3D Rotate mode or 3D Drag mode when Current View is selected (gold border around doc window).

|
    Mark as:
  • JJMack
    5,978 posts
    Jan 9, 2006
    Mar 9, 2013 3:52 PM   in reply to back to school Ron

I know nothing about Photoshop 3d Tools I only install standard Photoshop.  I was answering your question of how to reset Photoshop default setting. It looks like your problem had nothing to do with settings.  You just lack some knowledge of how Photoshop's 3D feature works.  I lack all knowledge of Photoshop 3D feature. All I know is my computers can't handle intensive 3d rendering without some major upgrading.  3D graphics is not child's play some serious work is involved.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points