Skip navigation
n16k
Currently Being Moderated

Installation of Adobe CS6

Mar 10, 2013 4:22 AM

I had photoshop cs6 installed on my home pc running on windows vista. I have since updated the software to windows 7 and would like the photoshop cs6 installed back on the computer. The problem is photoshop came pre installed on my computer when i bought it new so i do not have the product code or installation disc. It is however still in the:  windows.old folder with all its contents.

Is there a way i can get it installed back on this pc?

Cheers

Nick

Replies
  • JJMack
    5,995 posts
    Jan 9, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 10, 2013 6:39 AM   in reply to n16k

Nick if Photoshop CS6 came pre-installed on your system with a lenience it would have probably need to be Activated the first time you used it and you would have needed to provide the key provided to you by the pre-installer and during the activation process you would be registered with Adobe.  The system also should have come with a recovery package and perhaps a copy of CS6 installation files.  If you remember activating you CS6 and registering with Adobe call Adobe and see if they can help. If you have lost the materials that came with your system call your system manufacturer or builder.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 10, 2013 10:06 AM   in reply to n16k

As I read this you would have had to purchase CS6 and had someone eles install it.  They should have returned the disks or install information.   You need to contact the persn doing the installation and retreive the information.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points