The text "Kort om Turen går til København" is wrapped in a h2 tag. It's styles with a font called "Polegysm" via fontface.
For some reason when it's online it wont show.
I've tried with several browsers, but it doesn't seem to work when the website it uploaded.
To add to Murray's response of checking the font file (it is not uploaded or the path to it in your CSS is incorrect), you may want to use fallbacks for your custom webfont. Here's a compatibility sheet for .woff fonts: http://caniuse.com/woff
You may want to also include .eot and .ttf or .svg files for supporting other browsers.
My method is only for 'compatibility with other browsers'. It should still work if you only have .woff. But in your case the file is not present where your code says it is.
If it is uploaded, where is it uploaded to?
Thank you for your response.
This is how the folders are set up:
The font is obviously in the font folder while the fontface selector is in a css file in the css folder.
I wrote it like this:
It works fine online, so the path must be written correctly. So for some weird reason it says it can't find like you guys said:/
Prefix 'assets' is missing in the font-face definition in your CSS file. It should be ../assets/font/...
This folder exists. But the full file link doesn't show up. And I cant see your directory listing as it is disabled on your server.
You may want to open this on a FTP program like FileZilla or even within Dreamweaver once to check the filename is correct (make sure the case is correct. Some servers give an error as they're case sensitive.)
It is this folder: http://grafisk.kts.dk/elever/piwe2/opgave/assets/font/ - Check this folder on your remote server to see if the font exists and if the filename matches with that of your css definition.
Regarding the /assets, sorry, my bad. I just realized that you're calling the font-file from within your CSS file - so, your filepath is correct. My apologies.
The "../assets/font/..." made me really scratch my head.
Anyway I checked the "font" folder on the remote server and the font is no doubt there and I checked if the filename is the same of the css definition.
It looks like it doesnt have access to the font folder or something.
We can't even download the font.
Since I'm working on the school server I can't change the file permission to 755 (gives me in Filezilla 500 'SITE CHMOD 755 font': command not understood).
I will look into tomorrow with the help of the teachers, I'll report back so we can find a definite answer!
Also, CHMOD is a Unix command and will not work on Windows servers. The server hosting your file is a Windows server, not Unix. But you should be able to right-click and change it.
Your server is not supporting it.
Doesn't seem to work :/
I don't have access to the web control panel, but I will ask for that tomorrow.
I also moved the font file to the css and changed the path, but that didn't work either. This website is not really for a client, but for a exam project that's due to on Wednesday. We'll be presenting the website locally, so it's not a big deal. Even though I'm curious why it's not displaying the font.
I will add other font filetypes to see if that makes a difference. I will report back.
Europe, Middle East and Africa