Skip navigation
TomTous
Currently Being Moderated

Using the recompose tool

Mar 10, 2013 8:18 AM

What am I doing wrong? Using the recompose tool I highlight areas in green to keep and highlight areas in red for deletion but when I move the sliders everything is still in the photo. What am I missing?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 10, 2013 10:13 AM   in reply to TomTous

I don't understand what you mean by "move the sliders". You grab a handle on the side of the image and push. Is that what you're doing? If so, the delete and keep areas can't be in the same plane. In other words, you can mark a person for deletion if he is between two other people, but you can't mark someone in the back row for deletion and someone standing in front of him to be kept. Can you post a screenshot?

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 10, 2013 11:12 AM   in reply to TomTous

If you moving the threshold slider , then I would like to tell you that moving this slider decides how much recompose you want to apply to the photo. For eg 100% value of this slider means 100% recompose while a 0%  is equal to a simple tranform of the image.

You have to drag the handle on the sides of image to apply recompose or you can also choose a preset from the preset dropdown in the option bar .

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points