Skip navigation
asheyipp
Currently Being Moderated

DNG files in Bridge???

Mar 11, 2013 10:53 AM

Tags: #camera #raw_processing #dng_file #bridge_question

Ok, so I am new to CS6 but I am going crazy, can some one help please?!  So I downloaded all my files in dng format, but when I look at them in bridge, I have these super tiny images.  They don't get any bigger so it makes sorting through my images impossible.  I have to open each one individually in ACR (takes me forever to go through a whole shoot).  How do I fix this?  What will make them bigger or should I make them into some other format?  Any help would be super appreciated!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 11, 2013 11:06 AM   in reply to asheyipp

Control your thumbnail size by moving the slide at the bottom of the Bridge workspace, or clicking the small or big rectangles either side of the slider.

|
    Mark as:
  • Omke Oudeman
    4,001 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 11, 2013 1:05 PM   in reply to asheyipp

If I do that it doesn't get any bigger just makes the window bigger, not the image

If that is the case something is wrong with your set up. The slider bottom right  Yammer p pointed you to does alter the size of the thumbnails, not the panel itself.

Top right are the workspace names, at the right of it is triangle, click on it and choose reset workspace. Otherwise restart bridge holding down option (mac) or control (win) when restarting bridge and choose reset preferences.

If still out of luck provide more details about your computer (RAM / VRAM) OS version and exact Bridge version.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points