• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cross-site scripting vulnerability RoboHelp 10 version

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the cross-site scripting vulnerability been addressed in the RoboHelp 10 version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To the best of my knowledge it was addressed in Rh9. Rh10 has an HTML5 output option that does not use frames.

However, if security is a concern, then only a security expert can give you the assurance you require.

Personally I have yet to hear of webhelp being used maliciously but that does not mean it hasn't happened.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure v9 addressed it, my audit team just found some cross-site scripting issues in a robohelp-produced file. If RB10 and 11 have HTML5 and alleviates this concern, that might be a good way to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might have some difficulty upgrading to Rh11, there is no such version yet.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking into the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stick around, it will find you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp