Skip navigation
KingDsyhj
Currently Being Moderated

Plugins

Mar 14, 2013 8:28 PM

I have been searching the internet for premiere plugins, do you think you could post a link or list of them? Please it would really help. Thanks for your time.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 14, 2013 8:53 PM   in reply to KingDsyhj

Why cant you Google  "Premiere plugins" for your self.

We have no idea what you need  or are looking and our time is worth at least as much as yours!

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 14, 2013 9:40 PM   in reply to KingDsyhj

Link #5 on that link

http://thepluginsite.com/resources/freepm.htm

All Free Premiere plugins in a link just as you asked for.

Not sure what else you are expecting or why you stopped at 5  in a search page with hundreds of links

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 14, 2013 9:51 PM   in reply to KingDsyhj

I just wanted a forum's help

I would think what you should want is an answer to the question.  It's a good question to ask.  It's also a very easy answer to find.  "Premiere Pro plug-ins".  Enter.  First link.  Done.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 12:24 AM   in reply to Jim Simon

"teach a man to fish ....etc......"   eh Jim.  

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 7:02 AM   in reply to KingDsyhj

Did you find the information you wanted?  The link Jim referred to is this one:

In depth : Plug-ins | Adobe Premiere Pro CS6

Jeff

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 9:36 AM   in reply to shooternz

"teach a man to fish ....etc......"   eh Jim.  

Always.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 1:46 PM   in reply to KingDsyhj

I assumed this was a community that would be willing to help since I am Google impaired. If you felt like it was to easy, shooternz, then you could have not helped me. I was just having issues finding plugins, and I assumed that this would be the perfect place to ask my question, since it is an ADOBE forum. Thank you for your help guys, but no thank you for the attitude.

Unbelievably ungrateful!

You asked...

I have been searching the internet for premiere plugins, do you think you could post a link or list of them? Please it would really help. Thanks for your time.

I provided exactly that ...by way of this. (Its an internet  link  with lots of lists)

5 seconds work.

https://www.google.co.nz/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=adobe+premie re+plugins&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ASUT_enNZ464NZ465&q=adobe+premiere+plugins + list&gs_l=hp..1.0l4.0.0.0.9029...........0.BnGWOWS-osk&pbx=1

If you had asked the community for a plug in for a specific purpose...you would have been given direct suggestions (ie names of plug ins and providers).

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 2:45 PM   in reply to KingDsyhj

That would be kind of stupid.

BTW: Where is the rudeness in being given the exact answer you asked for.

I had no idea you were "Google Impaired".   Sorry for your affliction and will keep it in mind next time.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 2:56 PM   in reply to KingDsyhj

Please don't double-post.  I deleted your duplicate topic.

Jeff

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 2:57 PM   in reply to shooternz

You really could use a smiley at the end of your last line.

Jeff

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 3:16 PM   in reply to KingDsyhj

I am google impaired

You've said that twice.  I'm curious, what does it mean exactly?  You're here, so you have Internet access, a browser, a keyboard, the ability to read and write...I'm not sure anything else is required to make a search, regardless of search engine.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 3:17 PM   in reply to KingDsyhj

Two that you might wish to explore are Red Giant's Magic Bullet Suit: http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/all/magic-bullet-suite/

and Boris FX: http://www.borisfx.com/

Another source might be NewBlue FX (though many are for Premiere Elements): http://newbluefx.com/

Poke around each site, as the main page might have other products "featured," and you might need to go beyond just that. Most have a "Products" drop-down, or similar, that would be useful for navigating to Premiere Pro plug-ins.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 3:22 PM   in reply to KingDsyhj

What type of plugins are there, like what adjustments plugin wise can be made to Premiere?

Short answer: almost anything.

Useful answer: don't try to find out all the possible things that can be done in Pr with plug-ins.  Adobe would need a whole new server farm to hold all that data.  Instead, think about what you want to do with your footage and how you want things to look when the edit is finished, then ask if Pr can do that natively or with plug-ins.

Think about it this way: what if I came to you and asked you, what are all the crops that can be grown worldwide that will provide humans with food?  How would you answer that?  I might be better off asking what crops grown in temperate climates and alkaline soil can provide as much protein as meat or fish.

Jeff

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 3:35 PM   in reply to KingDsyhj

You are most welcome, and that is what we all attempt to do.

It did help, when you got a bit more specific, regarding plug-ins.

Another possible source might be ProDAD's Vitascene. It offers a lot of Effects, that can be useful: http://www.prodad.com/home/products/videoeffects/300445178,l-us.html It's more for "glitzy Effects," and much less for Color Correction, or Adjustments, but might be interesting. I use it mostly for "sparkles," and such.

Good luck,

Hunt

PS - though I should be better, my boolean lets me down on Searches too - I hate it, when that happens!

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 3:50 PM   in reply to KingDsyhj

Some people use impaired as I they are not good at it.

Dude, if you are capable of using a program as sophisticated as PP, then you overqualified to have found this answer yourself.  You were lazy, Shooter called you on it.  That's all.

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 5:08 PM   in reply to KingDsyhj

Bill Hunt, (everyone has been helpful) but you sir have been the most helpful and very kind!!! Thank you!!!

Bill Hunt for Pope!

'Pope  Premiere'   has a nice ring to it and would be a deserved title.

(seriously.... Bill is a very nice guy and always helpful to the extreme....when he is not on the wine.)

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 15, 2013 5:53 PM   in reply to shooternz

Hey, that WOULD be a first - the first non-Catholic Pope in ALL of history. My wife, the Catholic, would probably spit wine all over me, and my keyboard. Glad that she's not home yet...

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points