Skip navigation
EpilepticEmu
Currently Being Moderated

Inserting mass photos into a template?

Mar 15, 2013 11:03 AM

Tags: #template #phoot

Hi all!

I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the logistics of a program I'm working on. This isn't new or original, so I know there's got to be a better way to streamline it.

Me and my team are going to be at an event, and we're going to take lots of photos. We want a way to very quickly apply a template around these photos. In this case, we're making it look as if the photos are the front page of a newspaper.

I'm speaking to one of my company's designers, and he seems to think we would have to do this manually in photoshop 1 by 1, but I know there has to be a better way. There are tons of iPhone (etc) apps to apply templates/skins to photos.

What's the easiest solution to my problem?

Thank you VERY much in advance!

-Ben

Replies
  • JJMack
    5,995 posts
    Jan 9, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 15, 2013 11:13 AM   in reply to EpilepticEmu

My Photoshop Photo Collage Toolkit

There are eleven scripts in this package they provide the following functions:

1. TestCollageTemplate.jsx - Used to test a Photo Collage Template while you are making it with Photoshop.
    2. CollageTemplateBuilder.jsx - Can build Templates compatible with this toolkit's scripts.
    3. LayerToAlphaChan.jsx - Used to convert a Prototype Image Layer stack into a template document.
    4. InteractivePopulateCollage.jsx - Used to interactively populate Any Photo Collage template. Offers most user control inserting pictures and text.
    5. ReplaceCollageImage.jsx - use to replace a populated collage image Smart Object layer with an other image correctly resized and positioned.
    6. ChangeTextSize.jsx - This script can be used to change Image stamps text size when the size used by the populating did not work well.
    7. PopulateCollageTemplate.jsx - Used to Automatically populate a Photo Collage template and leave the populated copy open in Photoshop.
    8. BatchOneImageCollage.jsx - Used to Automatically Batch Populate Collage templates that only have one image inserted. The Collage or Image may be stamped with text.
    9. BatchMultiImageCollage.jsx - Used to Automatically Batch Populate Any Photo Collage template with images in a source image folder. Easier to use than the interactive script. Saved collages can be tweaked.
    10. BatchPicturePackage.jsx - Used to Automatically Batch Populate Any Photo Collage template with an image in a source image folder
    11. PasteImageRoll.jsx - Paste Images into a document to be print on roll paper.

Documentation and Examples

http://www.mouseprints.net/old/dpr/JJMackTime.jpg

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points