Skip navigation
apag24@verizon.net
Currently Being Moderated

Help getting my characters bullets to stop enemy's and other stuff?

Mar 16, 2013 7:40 PM

Tags: #flash_games

Hey guys im working on my first game for flash and I was wondering if I could get some help with it. Right now I have a character that can fly across the screen and shoot lasers, but I cant make it so that when the bullet hits the enemy they both dissapear. Also I have some bugs such as when the first wave of enemys come across the screen all of them come very fast and right next to each other even thought they are supposed to come slow and then after the first wave it works fine. One more thing is that when the scene for shooting the enemys is over the game still allows you to shoot and it shows up in the left uphand corner of the screen.

Im using as2 and I would really appriciate it if you guys could help out. Thanks!!

Here is the link for the .fla file

http://sharesend.com/ovecsvy9

P.S. I think the problem I have with the game making the first wave of enemys come very fast is due to one of the global variables that im using. Just thought that that might help someone.

Replies
  • kglad
    72,213 posts
    Jul 21, 2002
    Mar 16, 2013 10:10 PM   in reply to apag24@verizon.net

it's possible, but not likely, someone will download and do this for you.

you'll get more use out of the forums if you post specific questions whose answer will help you complete your own game.

|
    Mark as:
  • kglad
    72,213 posts
    Jul 21, 2002
    Mar 18, 2013 6:53 AM   in reply to apag24@verizon.net

you're welcome.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...