Skip navigation
Lisandro_Montenegro
Currently Being Moderated

Missing elements in quicktime export

Mar 17, 2013 10:05 AM

Tags: #missing #export #elements #swf #cs6 #quicktime #script_driven

I have a few flash movies that I didn't create that I need to export to quicktimes. There are a few script driven items in the files. If I export as swf they play back fine in a browser with all the correct elements. But when I try to export to a quicktime, certain elements or images are missing or don't update correctly. If I export to png sequence, certain elements are missing. If I export to swf and import to premiere, these same elements are missing. Using a screen recorder program on my mac results in choppy recording and playback. Does anyone know of a workaround for this situation?

-Macbook Pro 2.53GHz core 2 duo - OS X 10.6.8 - 4gb ram - Flash CS6 Professional

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 17, 2013 12:05 PM   in reply to Lisandro_Montenegro

When you export to .mov - what settings do you use?

I suspect that part of you app is a pure ActionScript - thus, in Export Settings >> Stop exporting you need to check After time elapsed radio button and enter for how long movie will play.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 17, 2013 4:18 PM   in reply to Lisandro_Montenegro

Just tried it with flv embedded on timeline and it worked perfectly. I am on PC though. It is difficult to tell what is going on without knowing more about how your timeline is organized.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points