Skip navigation
Frankie DJ
Currently Being Moderated

Premiere Elements 8 Help!

Mar 17, 2013 2:48 PM

Hello, I am using Premiere elements 8 and I have created a photo slide show. Everything is set perfectly. The only thing I would like to do is I added a title to the end and it flies on and off the screen. I need to slow this down. Also, after the title (or in my case credits) are done rolling I have one last image that I want to stay on the screen. At the start of the title/credit screen (I would like for it to run for 25 seconds) I want an audio clip to start. It will play for the credit screen and the final still image. Once the song is over I want it to default to the disc menu. Is this possible? Thanks in advance!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 17, 2013 3:53 PM   in reply to Frankie DJ

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 17, 2013 5:04 PM   in reply to Frankie DJ

[moved to premiere elements forum]

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 17, 2013 6:23 PM   in reply to Frankie DJ

First, how did you create the SlideShow, that you now have in PrE?

There are several workflows, and it might depend on how you created the SlideShow.

For a Title, even with one of the Animation Presets, you can extend its Duration (it will be created to the Duration set in Edit>Preferences>Still Duration), by click+dragging on the Tail. That will slow down the Animation.

Also, one can use Keyframes to Roll/Crawl Titles with the Fixed Effect>Motion>Position. With Keyframes, you can also pause, or hold a Title, for as long as you wish.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points