• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have PS CS and I couldn't install it (window 7) so I called you guys and you gave me a website to

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2013 Mar 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PS CS and I couldn't install it (window 7) so I called you guys and you gave me a website to go to and download it.  I have PS CS3 the upgrade and I installed it and it won't load up  It just stays on the intruductory blue screen, but never loads up completely

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to : C:\Users\(User_name)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\

Find and Rename the Adobe Photoshop CS3 Folder to Adobe Photoshop CS3_old

Find and Rename the Photoshop Folder to Photoshop_old

Rename the folder will create a backup of Photoshop prefrences. Then try to launch the software again (it will create the prefrences of the software again).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jatin,

I don't have " App Data"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appdata is a Hidden folder

Please go to My Computer, On top left hand side you will find Organize click on Organize, Click on Folder and search option.

You will get the Folder Options window on the screen. Click on View tab and Select "Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives" then Click Apply and OK.

then try to search the AppData.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Type %appdata% into the Windows Explorer address bar, then double-click the Adobe sub-folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines