Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How to do this

Mar 18, 2013 9:25 AM

Anyone know how this cascading effect with the arrows is done in this slider? It's not Flash:

  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 18, 2013 9:31 AM   in reply to Paevo Kelley

    yes its javascript i think (or maybe HTML5 ... but i'm not sure about this)
    you could download scripts like these on various websites and use them on you



    the only I use for now is

    thats in italian
    well you could use google translate (also most of them have english name)
    anyway you can use the Demo button to see how they are and download to ... download

    (ps. on the left side chose MENU)

    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 18, 2013 11:24 AM   in reply to Paevo Kelley

    If you're refering to the arrows on the right, it looks like jQuery Accordion Panels on steroids  --  some very clever graphics and easing.



    Nancy O.

    Mark as:

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

  • 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points