Skip navigation
MrDemious
Currently Being Moderated

Where find the title tool for custom titles?

Mar 20, 2013 1:42 AM

Tags: #elements #11 #premiere_elements

You advertise this program with the phrase: "You can design custom titles", but so far I've only been able to find a menu with very crappy presets and I cant find any tool to create anything custom.

Where can I find the tool to create my own titles, with ALL relevant fonts, coloring options, enter- and exit movements, etc?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 20, 2013 5:33 AM   in reply to MrDemious

First note that this is a user-to-user forum. If you'd like to contact Adobe, you need to go to Adobe's web site and click on the Contact Adobe button.

Meantime, to create a title from scratch, as I indicate in my books, you simply to go the Text menu and select New Title/Default Text.

Once you've created a title, you can add as many text blocks as you want to it, add rolling and scrolling effects, apply any of several animations, apply or even create text styles, change fonts and colors and add graphics in the Titles Adjustments workspace.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 20, 2013 7:39 AM   in reply to MrDemious

Welcome to the forum.

As Steve points out, everything that you mention is right in PrE's Titler. One way to access it is from the Text menu in the Toolbar. This is a look at most of the features of Titler:

PrE11_Titler_00.png

PrE11_Titler_01.png

PrE11_Titler_02.png

PrE11_Titler_03.png

PrE11_Titler_04.png

In Steve's Muvipix.com Guides to Premiere Elements 11, you will learn about even more of the power of Titler.

Besides the included Animation Presets, one can also animate a Title with Keyframes, and the only limit is one's imagination.

I would also see this article for some tips on using Titles in PrE: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4976998#4976998

Good luck, and happy editing,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points