Skip navigation
Mike\'s Media Studio
Currently Being Moderated

Why do I loose rendered footage from my timeline in Premiere Elements 10, after saving my project !

Mar 20, 2013 5:22 AM

Tags: #premiere_elements_10

Why do I loose rendered footage from my timeline in Premiere Elements 10, after saving my project on exit! When I reopen the project, the timeline needs rendering again! Can anyone help me with this problem, it's driving me mad!

Is there a fix, or is it a problem with settings in the program! Any help, greatly appreciated! Mike's Media.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 20, 2013 5:28 AM   in reply to Mike\'s Media Studio

This was a problem in version 9 that was fixed in version 10. Have you ensured you have all of the program's updates (under the Help menu) and that you have the latest version of Quicktime, per the program's requirements?

What operating system are you running? If Windows, have you manually gone to Windows Update and ensured you have even the non-critical updates that dont' download automatically?

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 20, 2013 8:07 AM   in reply to Mike\'s Media Studio

Mike,

Welcome to the forum.

Along with the answers to Steve's questions, please tell us about your computer's I/O sub-system, i.e. your computer's HDD's, and especially where the Project, the media and the PrE Scratch Disks are stored. For instance, if everything is on C:\, or perhaps the Project, media and Scratch Disks are all on an external USB 2.0 HDD.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points