Skip navigation
angel19960
Currently Being Moderated

About Adobe Premiere Elements 11

Mar 20, 2013 7:12 PM

I just purchased Adobe Premiere Element 11 from a local store and want to verify that I purchased the correct product for my needs so I can return before opening it if not. I noticed it has a lot of information about video editing. Does this product also allow for photo projects, such as creating collages adding overlays, etc.? Or is it mainly geared toward video editing? I am wondering if I should have purchased a software with photoshop in the name. This is strictly for amateur use and don't want to spend a lot of money on the higher end products.

Thank you.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 20, 2013 7:53 PM   in reply to angel19960

Hello, angel19960. Premiere Elements has its own forum and it's better to ask PRE questions there, since very few of us here use it. I'll move this for you.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 20, 2013 8:26 PM   in reply to angel19960

For what you describe, I think that Photoshop Elements (unfortunately, the forum where you first posted), would be more like what you want.

That said, there is often a great "bundle price," for both Photoshop & Premiere Elements. The former is for Image manipulation, where the latter is for video, though does very well with Still Image SlideShows.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points