Skip navigation
VenkatConsultant
Currently Being Moderated

How to volume serialize photoshop elements 11

Mar 20, 2013 9:06 PM

Hi I have been trying to volume serialize photoshop elements. For this I am trying to register my adobe ID with the the following command in command prompt..

Please help me if the leid is correct. I have tried the same command for adobe photoshop CS6 it worked great for me.

Help me with whats going wrong in this case?

adobe_prtk.exe --tool=Serialize --leid=PhotoshopElements-EMT11-Win-GM --serial=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx --adobeid=xxxx@company.com

Return code = 14

The return code is explained in the following website.

http://www.symantec.com/connect/articles/windows-system-error-codes-ex it-codes-description

14Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 20, 2013 11:18 PM   in reply to VenkatConsultant

Hi,

PSE 11 win is an msi installer unlike that of Ps CS6.

Also, before I can help with you want to do, I'd please like to know what you mean by "volume serialize elements 11".

Do you mean that you want to serialize pse11 with a volume serial key. If yes, it'll be the same as serializing your application with a retail key or any other type of a serial number.

If you mean to serialize your app installations on multiple machines, you could again use the same serial number on all the machines. Adobe id/serial number association doens't work on pse11 as it does on Ps CS6 as they're on different versions of provisioning/licensing.

thanks.

~ Shefali

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points