Skip navigation
nosoyese
Currently Being Moderated

I'm getting Crazy I Can't finish this project "Compiling movie, Unknown Error"  HELP

Mar 21, 2013 9:01 PM

I been working on this video for weeks, when I finish, the problems start trying to burn a DVD I can send it to Encore but there is a problem too. I read some of the articles but I don't understad who to check the video clips, took me weeks for editing them, so if I put a new one from the same moves the audio and the sequence.  I'm Using a MAC, Premiere Pro CS6 and Canon Camera with XMF files. Thanks in advance

CJ

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 21, 2013 9:11 PM   in reply to nosoyese

Hope that this helps: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4172254#4172254

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 22, 2013 5:43 AM   in reply to nosoyese

Is the audio a longer duration than the video?  Or vice-versa?  Are there any gaps in your Premiere Pro sequence?

Jeff

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 22, 2013 7:01 AM   in reply to nosoyese
    1. Make sure you copy the entire folder structure from your camera memory card to your hard drive.  Don't try to edit from the card.
    2. Make sure you store your media on a separate physical hard disk from your system disk.
    3. Make sure there is enough room on your system disk or your media disk to store the cache and preview files that Pr generates.  Even if there is enough room on your system disk, I recommend moving those files to another hard disk.
    4. Go to Edit>Preferences>Media and click the Clean button to remove your unused cache files and database entries.

Jeff

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points