Skip navigation
Pogrebnyak97
Currently Being Moderated

Fade in (Menu)

Mar 23, 2013 11:56 AM

Tags: #fade #menu #in #opacity #enore

Hello, guys. i just wanna ask something. I am trying to create a new menu in Encore. My background in Menu is a video which starts smoothly with black screen (Fade in). I also created some buttons for Menu. And...Is there a way to make the button starting from 0 percent of opacity to 100 of opacity (also Fade in)? I dont want to see anything, like while the video will being appeared the buttons will be shown immediatly.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 23, 2013 12:42 PM   in reply to Pogrebnyak97

The "loop point" is a way to designate when the buttons will appear. See "Set the Menu Loop Point" here:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/encore/cs/using/WSA5513911-0AD1-440c-BDAD- 2E0E806B425E.html

You don't have to use After Effects, but I think these help files are more  useful.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 27, 2013 12:16 PM   in reply to Pogrebnyak97

I often do similar with just PrPro and Encore. I create a Video from the PSD, but without the Buttons visible, and "animate" it with a Dip-to-Black, to fade in the Menu (you can easily have a Video playing, basically as a PiP (Picture in Picture). I might then animate the "appearance" of the Buttons, say having them fly onto the Menu from off-screen. Note: at that point, they are not REAL Buttons, but just animated graphic elements. As soon as they hit their position, that "intro" Video (set to Play First in Encore) ends, and then links to the real Menu.

In AE, you can have real Buttons animated in.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points